21 Days to Better Sleep
If it takes 21 days to instill a new habit, let’s get started with the most important foundation to your health = sleep
Summary of 21 days
– Go To Bed!
– No tech 90 – no tech 90 minutes before you go to bed
– Blue blocking glasses to eliminate blue light
– F.lux https://justgetflux.com/ for MAC computers
– Get outside in the morning
– Circadian rhythms https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-science-of-circadian-rhythms-3014832?print
Planning your sleep schedule
Benefits of sleeping in a cool room – 60 and 67 degrees
Go Dark https://amzn.to/2tb1xbK
Sleep noise-white noise, brown noise, pink noise, blue noise
That’s right, if you don’t sleep you will die
So how much sleep do you really need?
Normal Sleep Cycle & Circadian Rhythm Should Look Like & What Happens When It Breaks
Sleep deprivation and weight gain
Sleep deprivation and hormone imbalance (a deeper dive, this is important!)
Sleep and Testosterone
How Sleep Affects Mental Health
Everything is connected
Keep Consistent Sleep and Wake Cycles
Yes – sleeping colder matters!
How does alcohol affect your sleep?
Understanding sleep stages
Turning off your mind
Yes, you can sleep too much