My favorite home beauty mask
It’s a very cold Sunday here in Michigan. I just got back from a spin class and my skin was looking a little dry and “dingy” so time for my favorite brightening mask.
Naomi Whittel, author of Glow 15, developed this and I have been using it 1-2X weekly for the past year.
1 tbsp olive oil mayonnaise (I make my own homemade mayo)
1 tsp wheat germ
2-3 drops of bergamot essential oil (I use NOW brand)
1. Mix the mayonnaise and wheat germ in a small bowl.
2. Add the bergamot oil and mix.
3. Apply this mixture to face
4. Let the mask sit for 15-20 minutes
5. Rinse the lukewarm water.
6. Repeat 2 times per week in the evening